- Published: 13 September 2021 13 September 2021
UL has announced the release of Windographer 5, a wholly re-engineered version of its software for analysing, visualising and validating wind resource data from meteorological towers and remote sensing systems.
New features in version 5 of Windographer include:
- Analyse and manage multiple datasets together
- View multiple display windows simultaneously
- Undo modifications to correct mistakes
- Manage larger datasets
- Import high-frequency data
Windographer 5 will only be available via subscription, which means users will always have access to the latest version of the software.