- Published: 16 August 2018 16 August 2018
TerraForm Power (TerraForm) has announced that GE Renewable Energy has been selected to provide a range of services for its North American wind fleet consisting of more than 900 wind turbines.
As part of the agreement, GE Renewable Energy will take on the remote management of TerraForm’s windfarms, centralizing the monitoring and analysis of the entire fleet across multiple OEM and turbine types while providing NERC/FERC compliance services including Critical Infrastructure Program (CIP) Version 5 requirements. In addition, the agreement also covers a number of additional services including:
- Securing NERC regulatory certification as part of remote management and system control
- Blade repairs and extended coverage
- Parts and equipment to cover non-GE assets and update existing site inventory and ordering mechanisms
- Documentation and training for on-site personnel