Follow us at  twitter
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) has signed a preferred bidder agreement with Royal Boskalis Westminster (Boskalis) and local marine construction company Hwa chi Construction Co to facilitate its offshorewind farm projects off the coast of Changhua County, Taiwan.
Boskalis has set up a joint venture with Hwa chi, in which the latter has a 51 percent stake and Royal Boskalis the remaining 49 percent, to undertake the transport and installation of the submarine foundations for CIP’s Chang Fang and Xidao offshorewind projects. Construction is to be completed by the end of 2023 and the two wind farms would have a combined capacity of 600MW, according to CIP.
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Related Articles