Latest Issue
 
Windtech International May June 2024 issue

 

FOLLOW US AT

follow

 

follow


Enbridge Inc. will acquire 49.89 per cent of the shares in EnBW Albatros, while EnBW will retain the remaining 50.1 per cent. As a result, EnBW and Enbridge have expanded their cooperation to include a second offshore project and will now jointly realise both projects – EnBW Hohe See and EnBW Albatros – together.

The agreed participation model envisages that both partners will jointly oversee and finance the further realisation of the projects from construction through to commissioning. EnBW will control and monitor all activities during the further realisation of the projects. Enbridge will co-develop the projects with its own employees who will be integrated into senior roles in the project team. EnBW will be responsible for the operational management and maintenance of the finished wind farms based on a long-term service and management contract. Albatros will feature 16 turbines of type Siemens SWT-7.0-154 and will have an installed capacity of 112 megawatts. The project already has binding approval for connection to the grid and will now be constructed together with the Hohe See wind farm.

 
Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.