- Published: 07 May 2018 07 May 2018
Following the bankruptcy of Total Wind, Global Wind Service (GWS) has acquired all offshore and blade activities from Total Wind. With this acquisition GWS takes over several ongoing projects including customer contracts and 150 employees.
The main activities acquired includes the following projects:
- Horns Rev I, DK: Service works for Vattenfall
- Horns Rev III, DK: Installation and completion for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind
- Port of Esbjerg, DK: Pre-assembly activities for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind
- Various blade repair projects in Europe
With the acquisition GWS now counts over 800 people.