Follow us at  twitter
enbw offshore windpark hohe see albatrosGermany’s biggest wind farm has been fully connected to the grid. The Hohe See offshore wind farm has already been in operation since October 2019. Now its smaller neighbour Albatros is also producing electricity.
The full complement of 87 wind turbines have a total output of 609MW. EnBW finished construction of the two wind farms as planned in September 2019. Canadian energy infrastructure company Enbridge has a 49.9 percent stake in both wind farms, with EnBW owning the remaining 50.1 percent.
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio