- Published: 03 June 2019 03 June 2019
SeaRoc Group has expanded its Strategic Alliance Program with France-based company Valemo. Valemo, O&M provider of Valorem Marine Solutions, is specialised in the remote surveillance, operation and maintenance of renewable energy facilities since 2011.
The company provides support to its customers, thanks to its team of technicians and operators located in 7 French bases and to its centralised control-room operating 365/7/24. Valemo joins SeaRoc’s list of global partners, enhancing the services that SeaRoc offers to clients and providing local expertise and experience. SeaRoc Group strategic partners include:
- Specialist Marine Consultants (SMC) from the UK
- Marine Coordination Services (MCS) from the Netherlands
- EMS Maritime Offshore from Germany
- P2B Maritime from South Korea