- Published: 21 April 2021 21 April 2021
Following OWC parent AqualisBraemar’s acquisition of LOC Group in December 2020, the two groups have completed their integration process, operating as AqualisBraemar LOC group effective from today.
In total, AqualisBraemar LOC now has over 800 technical staff and specialist consultants in 303 locations worldwide, including 60 offices across 38 countries. Within the renewables industries, AqualisBraemar LOC operates through five brands that going forward will continue to operate independently, whilst also cooperating closely:
- Innosea: engineering, concept design, advisory and R&D specialists, involved in offshore wind, floating solar, wave and tidal energy
- OWC: offshore wind consultants
- AqualisBraemar LOC: marine warranty and marine engineering consulting for offshore wind
- Longitude: engineering and design, primarily to EPC contractors operating in the renewables sectors
- East Point Geo: provides geotechnical, geophysical and geological engineering and analyses for offshore wind