- Published: 08 June 2020 08 June 2020
With its installed capacity of 1,500 MW, the Hollandse Kust Zuid offshore wind farm will be the largest of its kind worldwide, when fully operational in 2023. Vattenfall was awarded permits for the construction of Hollandse Kust Zuid after winning two subsidy-free tender rounds in 2018 and 2019.
The two projects have been combined into one wind farm to optimise the process. Vattenfall has partnered with the following suppliers:
- Siemens Gamesa for turbine manufacturing and partial installation
- Dutch based Sif Group for foundation manufacturing
- Dutch based TKF for inter-array cable systems manufacturing
- Prysmian for inter-array cable systems manufacturing
- Subsea 7 for foundation and inter-array cable systems installation
- Swire Blue Ocean for turbine installation.