Latest Issue
Windtech International January February 2024 issue






Mainstream Renewable Power’s Chilean Joint Venture, Aela Energía, has obtained US$ 410 million in project financing for two wind farms in Chile with a combined capacity of 299MW, bringing the projects to financial close.

Aela Energía is 60% owned by Actis with the remaining 40% owned by Mainstream. Aela Energía will now proceed with the construction of the 170MW Sarco and 129MW Aurora projects. Sarco is located in Freirina commune in the Atacama region while Aurora is located in Llanquique Commune in Los Lagos region. The two projects, which were developed by Mainstream will use wind turbines supplied by German manufacturer Senvion. Both projects will be completed in the second half of 2018.

Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.