- Published: 04 October 2022 04 October 2022
Ørsted has decided to implement a new organisational structure and changes to executive management. The current corporate structure with a Commercial area and an Onshore business unit will be replaced by three regions: Europe, Americas, and APAC, comprising all commercial activities and represented in executive management.
The Power-to-X organisation (P2X) will remain a global business area. EPC, Operations & IT will continue as a global organisation with partly regionalised operations.
New members of the Group Executive Team will be:
- Rasmus Errboe (Executive Vice President and CEO of Region Europe)
- David Hardy (Executive Vice President and CEO of Region Americas)
- Per Mejnert Kristensen (Senior Vice President and President of Region APAC)
- Olivia Breese (Senior Vice President and Head of Power-to-X)
- Anders Zoëga Hansen (Senior Vice President and Head of Legal)
- Ingrid Reumert (Senior Vice President and Head of Global Stakeholder Relations).
- Neil O’Donovan, the current CEO of Ørsted’s onshore business and member of the Executive Committee, will take on a new role in the Group Executive Team as Executive Vice President and Head of Strategy, Portfolio & Partnerships.
There are no changes in respect of Group President & CEO Mads Nipper, CFO Daniel Lerup, CHRO Henriette Fenger, and COO Richard Hunter, who all remain part of the Group Executive Team.
Ørsted’s Executive Board will consist of the CEO, the CFO, and the CHRO.
In connection with the reorganisation, the Executive Committee business area Commercial will no longer exist, and Martin Neubert has decided to take this opportunity to step down as Chief Commercial Officer and Deputy Group CEO and leave Ørsted after almost 15 years with the company.
All organisational changes will be effective as of 1 November 2022. In its financial reporting, Ørsted will continue to report in three segments: Offshore, Onshore, and Bioenergy & Other.