- Published: 19 February 2016 19 February 2016
K2 Management has been awarded with its first contract in Japan. Wind Power Energy, consisted of Wind Power Group, SB Energy and ORIX Corporation, who owns the 100MW Kashima offshore wind project, has hired K2 Management to support in the development and construction phase.
K2 Management will analyse the work carried out by the EPC contractor and use input and best practices from European offshore wind projects to suggest improvements on design, construction and scheduling. This will include:
- Advisory and value engineering work for EPC cost reduction
- Advisory and value engineering work for O&M cost reduction
- Advisory for shortening construction period
- Advisory work for procurement and leasing of vessel
- Evaluation for WTG selection during procurement