- Published: 07 September 2020 07 September 2020
EDP Renewables has signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement with Connor, Clark & Lunn Infrastructure, to sell an 80% equity shareholding in a wind and solar portfolio located in the USA.
The 563 MW portfolio consists of four winds farms in operation and one pre-COD solar asset:The total consideration of the transaction corresponds to an enterprise value of US$676 million (for the 80% stake).
- Meadow Lake V of 100 MW, located in Indiana and in operation since 2017;
- Quilt Block of 98 MW, located in Wisconsin and in operation since 2017;
- Redbed Plains of 99 MW, located in Oklahoma and in operation since 2017;
- Hog Creek of 66 MW, located in Ohio and in operation since 2017;
- Riverstart Solar of 200 MW, located in Indiana and with start of operationsexpected in 2021