- Published: 17 September 2021 17 September 2021
The French Ministry of Ecological Transition has selected 10 candidates who will be admitted to participate in the competitive dialogue for the upcoming French tender for a commercial floating offshore wind project off the coast of South Brittany with a capacity of up to 270MW.
The 10 candidates are:
- A consortium formed by CIP and ENI
- Eoliennes Flottantes Bretagne Grand Large, a project company of EDF Renewables and Maple Power
- A consortium formed by Elicio and BayWa r.e.
- Ocean Winds, a joint venture between ENGIE and EDPR
- A consortium formed by Shell, Valeco (a subsidiary of EnBW) and Eolien en Mer Participations (a subsidiary of the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations)
- A consortium formed by TotalEnergies, Green Investment Group and Qair
- A consortium formed by the wpd, Vattenfall and BlueFloat Energy groups
The announcement of the winner of the tender is scheduled for 2022. The commissioning of the offshore wind farm is expected in 2029.