- Published: 15 December 2021 15 December 2021
Vattenfall has taken the final investment decision for Vesterhav Syd (168MW) and Vesterhav Nord (176 MW) offshore wind farms adding 344 MW of electricity capacity to the Danish energy system towards 2023.
With the final investment decision at a value of € 769 million Vattenfall and its suppliers will initiate the last stage of the development of the two offshore wind farms Vesterhav Syd and Nord. Operations and maintenance will be carried out from Hvide Sande Port, where Vattenfall is to establish a new service facility. Vattenfall has partnered with the following main suppliers:
- Siemens Gamesa for wind turbines
- Jan de Nul for turbine installation
- Bladt Industries and EEW for foundation manufacturing
- DEME for foundation installation
- Hellenic for cable manufacturing
- Asso for cable installation.