- Published: 18 November 2020 18 November 2020
Total Eren has selected the latest version of WindEagle, a LiDAR solution designed and produced by the French company Epsiline, to be implemented in a number of wind farms in France, Greece, Portugal and Italy.
The Wind Eagle solution will provide the following measurements and diagnoses:
- wind direction directly in front of the blades in order to correct yaw alignment errors
- wind gusts using high frequency data
- vibrations in order to correct rotor imbalance
- power curve assessment using temperature, pressure and humidity data
- performance of curtailment strategy and wake effects evaluation using turbulence data and a built-in magnetometer.