Latest Issue
 
Windtech International January February 2024 issue

 

FOLLOW US AT

follow

 

follow


DONG Energy has agreed to enter into a long-term contract to provide operation and maintenance (O&M) services to Lincs Offshore Wind Farm, a 270MW offshore wind farm located off the coast of North East Lincolnshire and fully operational since 1 August 2013.

Centrica and Siemens Project Ventures have announced the sale of their combined 75% stake in Lincs to UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services managed entities and the UK Green Investment Bank plc (jointly referred to as GIB). As part of this transaction, DONG Energy, owner of the remaining 25%, has agreed with GIB to take over the operatorship of Lincs from Centrica for 15 years beginning after a 12-month transitional period post sale completion.

 
Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.