- Published: 11 December 2007 11 December 2007
Garrad Hassan (GH) releases new version 3.6 of its wind farm design software, GH WindFarmer.
This new version provides even more, exclusive features including a detailed uncertainty analysis, expanded site conditions analysis and self-learning tutorials. The new features in Version 3.6 of GH WindFarmer enable the user to:
- Complete uncertainty calculations with standard deviations, historical and future uncertainties and exceedance levels for the net energy yield (P90, P75, etc.)
- Compare turbine design parameters with estimates of Design Equivalent Turbulence. Now also according to the German DIBt standard and a number of new options.
- Create a turbine ranking table as part of the site conditions report to rapidly identify the least productive turbines.
- New WAsP 9 features in particular the new option for masked wind resource grids
- Detailed shadow flicker calculations with greater ease of use and new options such as user-defined rotor orientation
- Learn how to get the most from GH WindFarmer with additional tutorials for the Base and Visualisation Modules
- Now supports Greek, Turkish and a further 8 language options
- Support for 64 Bit and Vista operating systems