- Published: 26 November 2020 26 November 2020
Vestas is now launching a new venture investment programme entitled Vestas Ventures. As the corporate venture capital arm of the company, Vestas Ventures will invest in early-stage start-ups within sustainable energy.
Vestas Ventures will partner as a lead or follow-investor with start-up companies globally with promising technologies and solutions within:
- Long duration energy storage and grid flexibility solutions for supporting further build-out and integration of renewables
- Power to X for electrifying and decarbonising heavy transport and industries via e.g. green hydrogen
- Wind energy technologies and solutions to continuously improve the value proposition of wind energy
- Sustainability and advanced materials such as improved recyclability of wind turbine blades and reduced waste footprint