- Published: 04 August 2008 04 August 2008
Hansen Transmissions International NV has announced its Interim Management Statement for the 3 months ended 30 June 2008..
The Group's results for the first quarter of the financial year 2009 were strongly ahead of those for the comparable period in the previous year. The expansion of the Lommel facility in Belgium, from 2,200MW capacity to 6,000MW was finalised in April 2008. The construction work in India remains on track and local manufacturing is expected to start in September 2008. The company confirms its target date of March 2009 for the first assembled and tested gearboxes to be produced at its new facility in China. Highlights Q1 2009 are:
- Revenue growth of 75% to 139 million EUR, compared to 80 million EUR for the same period in the previous year
- Strong improvement of the EBITDA margin to 15.5%, compared to 8.3% for the same period in the previous year
- Strong committed order book based on contracted supply agreements
- Expansion programme in India and China remains on time and on budget
- Reiterate guidance for turnover growth of approximately 50%, in the full financial year 2009