- 1. Siemens Gamesa chooses GHS as electrolysis partner
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Siemens Gamesa is establishing a wind-to-hydrogen project in Denmark and has chosen Green Hydrogen Systems (GHS) as its electrolysis partner. The project will involve a 3MW Siemens Gamesa wind turbine ...
- Created on 11 September 2020
- 2. Why We Need More Green Hydrogen for the Global Energy Transition
- (Windtech Future)
- ... energy intensive. Offshore Wind-To-Hydrogen – The Next Big Thing in Clean Energy Considering that green hydrogen needs both large amounts of water and renewable energy, using offshore wind to achieve ...
- Created on 30 March 2020