- 1. GDF Suez to sell 50% share of wind project to Credit Agricole
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Crédit Agricole Assurances, through its subsidiary Predica, is taking a 50% stake in the GDF SUEZ subsidiary Futures Energies Investissement Holding (FEIH). FEIH operates 440 MW of installed onshore ...
- Created on 11 December 2013
- 2. Wind integration study: green light for more wind power
- (Industry News)
- ... is less than one-half cent (US$0.0045 cents) per kWh of wind generation. The 25 per cent penetration level of wind is predicated on operating in the Midwest Independent System Operator (MISO) service ...
- Created on 14 December 2006