- 1. AMSC and US DOE to collaborate on 10MW wind turbines
- (Product News)
- American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC) has announced that it has entered into a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy ...
- Created on 10 February 2009
- 2. REpower to construct five REpower 5M 5MW turbines in Büttel
- (Company News)
- With an official ceremony, REpower Systems AG has presented its mobile production facility for manufacturing five 5MW turbines in Büttel, Germany. . REpower will produce the 5MW-class nacelles ...
- Created on 07 September 2007