- 1. NKT produces HVDC power cables using low-carbon copper
- (Product News)
- NKT, its supplier and customers have entered into an agreement to use low-carbon copper for the 320 kV HVDC cables, which NKT is delivering to the Dogger Bank C in the North Sea, that is being developed ...
- Created on 20 September 2022
- 2. Cost of new renewables temporarily rises as inflation starts to bite
- (Industry News)
- ... coal- and gas-fired power. The latter cost at $74 and $81 per MWh, respectively. While demand for low-carbon technologies in the energy sector bounced back strongly in the second half of 2021, supply ...
- Created on 01 July 2022