- 1. Reducing Costs of Gravity Foundations
- ... Northern Baltic Sea, where due to icy conditions monopiles are not very suitable except if blown into rock. To create a versatile structure for a variety of seabeds, STX has employed a gravity-based design ...
- Created on 23 January 2014
- 2. Siemens to supply wind turbines to first Finnish offshore wind farm
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... will be mounted on specially designed, gravity-based steel foundations in order to withstand heavy ice loading. The government of Finland is also contributing € 20 million toward the demonstration project ...
- Created on 27 January 2016