- 1. AXYS deploys Vindicator LiDAR at Chesapeake Bay entrance
- (Projects and Contracts)
- AXYS Technologies has announced the deployment of their WindSentinel Land Stations on a man-made island at the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay as part of a project headed by WeatherFlow Inc. The project ...
- Created on 28 February 2014
- 2. Altering US shipping routes for offshore wind development could save billions
- (Industry News)
- ... make approximately 1,500 trips between New Jersey, New York, Delaware Bay and Chesapeake Bay ports each year. In one scenario, ships travelled at their present distance of about 33 miles from shore and ...
- Created on 21 May 2014