- 1. Otter Tail Power Company signs 25-year wind energy contract
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Otter Tail Power Company has entered into a 25-year contract to purchase wind energy from the 62.4MW Ashtabula III wind farm northeast of Valley City, North Dakota, that’s owned by a subsidiary of NextEra ...
- Created on 17 May 2013
- 2. GE Energy ships its 10,000th 1.5MW wind turbine
- (Company News)
- ... operating hours, producing more than 78,000 gigawatt-hours of cleaner, wind-generated electricity. The 10,000th unit was shipped to FPL Energy for the Ashtabula Wind Energy Center located in North Dakota, ...
- Created on 18 November 2008