- 1. Suzlon to buy Chinese wind energy firm
- (Company News)
- ... a Singapore-based holding company of the Tanti group, and Bahrain-based private equity company Arcapita Bank for over US$ 500 million, sources said. The Tanti Group will own 26 per cent of the Chinese ...
- Created on 08 July 2008
- 2. SgurrEnergy advises on acquisition of UK's largest wind farm portfoli
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... technical due diligence on the £145million sale of a 33 per cent stake in Zephyr Investments Limited. At the time of the acquisition investment house Arcapita owned a third of the portfolio, with original ...
- Created on 07 December 2007