- 1. Iberdrola to carry out floating wind turbine model R&D project with Scottish University of Strathclyde
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Iberdrola, via its engineering and construction subsidiary, the Scottish University of Strathclyde and the Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Catapult have started work on the TLPWIND project, an R&D initiative ...
- Created on 13 October 2014
- 2. Demonstration event proves concept of floating turbine design
- (Product News)
- The TLPWIND project, led by Iberdrola Engineering & Construction (IEC) and bringing together the expertise of the Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Catapult and the University of Strathclyde, saw the development ...
- Created on 27 June 2016