- 1. WFW advises Predica on share acquisition in Renvico wind portfolio
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Watson Farley & Williams (WFW) has advised Predica, an investment subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Assurances, on its share acquisition in the Renvico 329 MW Franco-Italian wind portfolio from Engie. ...
- Created on 22 December 2020
- 2. Engie acquires Renvico
- (Company News)
- Engie announces the acquisition of Renvico from Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). The onshore wind installed capacity of the Renvico comprises 329 MW of operating wind farms of which ...
- Created on 06 December 2019