- 1. The Poul La Cour Award 2021 goes to Anne Velenturf
- (Industry News)
- This year’s Poul la Cour Award goes to Anne Velenturf, a Senior Research Fellow in Circular Economy at the University of Leeds. She has conducted important research in the fields of recyclability of renewables ...
- Created on 26 November 2021
- 2. Publisher's Note June 200
- (Publishers Note)
- ... the wind energy sector's most prestigious prize, the Poul la Cour prize. This went to Jos Beurskens, from the Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN), for his outstanding achievements and many years' ...
- Created on 29 May 2008