- 1. Mammoet USA announces agreement with New York port
- (Company News)
- Mammoet has announced its agreement with Port of Coeymans Marine Terminal, owned and operated by Carver Companies, in Coeymans, New York. The collaboration allows Mammoet access to the port’s 400-acre ...
- Created on 15 November 2019
- 2. Equinor submitted bids into New York’s second offshore wind solicitation
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... of offshore wind and a multi-port infrastructure investment plan. Equinor has offered bids including two projects, Empire Wind Phase 2 and Beacon Wind. Equinor plans to use the South Brooklyn Marine ...
- Created on 21 October 2020