- 1. New research project launched to develop automated verification of offshore wind turbine inspection results
- (Industry News)
- ... in partnership with the University of Bristol and Perceptual Robotics, will investigate the automated verification, validation and processing of inspection data, collected by autonomous drones, to improve ...
- Created on 13 May 2021
- 2. Consortium receives funds to develop surface inspection system for offshore wind turbines using drones
- (Product News)
- ... drones. Perceptual Robotics, a company based at the Bristol Robotics Laboratory (BRL), is developing an automated inspection system based on drones fitted with cameras. They have teamed up with the ...
- Created on 22 November 2017