- 1. Toolkit to optimise the design of floating offshore renewable energy devices
- (Product News)
- ... Proteus open-source software, and Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD) using the Chrono open-source solver. Both models have been thoroughly validated separately and together. The researchers put a special focus ...
- Created on 23 October 2018
- 2. Scour researchers collaborate to future-proof offshore wind turbine monopiles
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... on a collaborative project at HR Wallingford’s Fast Flow Facility (FFF) as part of PROTEUS, an EU-funded Hydralab+ project. The research project aims to improve the design of scour protection around ...
- Created on 08 June 2018