- 1. Enel Green Power and Norfund join forces to develop renewable projects in India
- (Company News)
- Enel Green Power India (EGP India) and the Norwegian Investment Fund for developing countries Norfund, have signed a long-term agreement to jointly finance, build and operate new renewable projects in ...
- Created on 13 July 2020
- 2. Iberdrola to build the 61MW Kinangop wind farm in Kenya
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... Investment fund for developing countries Norfund, with the South African Standard Bank acting as Mandated Lead Arranger for the deal. The Iberdrola subsidiary will handle engineering, procurement, construction ...
- Created on 30 October 2013