- 1. Airborne wind energy system proposal was awarded funds by the EU
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Meridional is a research proposal by a consortium of academia and industry, led by TU Delft (The Netherlands). The proposal was submitted to the EU Horizon Europe call on physics and aerodynamics of ...
- Created on 09 June 2022
- 2. Galion Lidar used as part of wind turbulence measurement campaign
- (Product News)
- ... Alongside a selection of other measurement devices, Galion Lidar was deployed to measure using a tri-doppler technique to calculate zonal, meridional and vertical wind speed components every second so ...
- Created on 12 February 2014