- 1. GE Renewable Energy to supply 810MW of onshore wind turbines for projects in India
- (Projects and Contracts)
- GE Renewable Energy has received an order from JSW Energy to supply 810 MW of onshore wind turbines for their upcoming wind farms in Tamil Nadu, India. JSW Energy is currently implementing ~ 2 ...
- Created on 08 October 2021
- 2. Sumitomo and JSW enter into JV with Gerdau to manufacture and sell wind power products
- (Company News)
- Sumitomo Corporation (Sumitomo) together with The Japan Steel Works (JSW) have announced their partnership with Gerdau to manufacture and sell wind power generation forged products under the joint-venture. ...
- Created on 29 January 2016