- 1. NKT qualifies 525 kV high-voltage DC power cable for the German corridor projects
- (Product News)
- As part of ‘Energiewende’, Germany’s long-term strategy for switching to renewable energies by 2050, long distance power transmission lines are required to transport renewable energy from the Northern ...
- Created on 23 January 2020
- 2. Community wind threatened by discriminating policies
- (Industry News)
- ... of the Energiewende, the shift towards a 100 % renewable energy supply. The full study “Headwind and Tailwind for Community Power: Community Wind Perspectives from North-Rhine Westfalia and the World” ...
- Created on 23 March 2016