- 1. Gamesa and Daniel Alonso Group join forces
- (Company News)
- Gamesa and the Daniel Alonso Group have joined their business of towers for wind turbine generators. . Daniel Alonso Group will capitalise on their investment in renewable energies to become the major ...
- Created on 26 June 2007
- 2. Gamesa and the CFE sign a MoU for the co-development of wind energy projects in Mexico
- (Projects and Contracts)
- ... markets and the USA. Gamesa is planning to build a wind tower factory through Windar Renovables, the joint venture with the Daniel Alonso Group in Puerto Altamira, in the state of Tamaulipas. The factory ...
- Created on 03 December 2015