- 1. Complex Wind Sites Made Simple and Bankable with Lidar and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- ... industry consortium literature survey presented by the Consortium for Advancement of Remote Sensing (CFARS) confirmed the accuracy of CFD-corrected ZX300 data in the Bingol classes of complex terrain addressing ...
- Created on 01 February 2021
- 2. Study shows that ZX 300 can be deployed standalone in complex terrain
- (Product News)
- The Consortium for the Advancement of Remote Sensing (CFARS) has released its survey of Remote Sensing Devices operating in complex flow including the WindCube (Leosphere, a Vaisala company), Triton ...
- Created on 26 October 2020