- 1. Eni and CDP Equity set up JV to invest in renewable projects in Italy
- (Company News)
- Eni and CDP Equity have set up GreenIT, a new joint venture for the development, construction and management of plants for the production of electrical power from renewable sources in Italy. GreenIT, ...
- Created on 12 March 2021
- 2. Ørsted brings in new investors in the Greater Changhua 1 offshore wind farm
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Ørsted has signed agreements with a consortium comprising global institutional investor Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Taiwanese private equity fund Cathay PE, who will be acquiring ...
- Created on 29 December 2020