- Published: 08 August 2018 08 August 2018
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) has signed 10 non-binding Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with a range of suppliers in Taipei, Taiwan.
The following MoUs were signed between SGRE and partners to further develop the offshore wind supply chain in Taiwan, more specifically, with regards to:
- AH Industries and YGG: Machining for large steel and metal components
- Jupiter Bach: Composites for wind turbine components such as canopy and spinners
- KK Wind Solutions (KK): Control systems and converters
- Nissens: Cooling systems
- RMG Steel: Steel parts such as various sheet metal and weldments solutions
- SINBON Electronics (SINBON) and TA YA Electric Wire & Cable (TAYA): Low Voltage cables harnessing
- SINBON and Walsin Lihwa Corporation (Walsin Lihwa): Low Voltage cables harnessing
- TECO Electric & Machinery (TECO): Yaw motors
- Walsin Lihwa: High voltage cables
- Wuerth: C-parts and fasteners
Timelines have not been set for finalisation of the cooperation agreements.