- Published: 30 October 2015 30 October 2015
The Danish Energy Agency (DEA) has prequalified a total of seven companies and consortia to participate in the tender of Denmark's largest offshore wind farm Kriegers Flak, totaling 600MW.
The prequalified tenderers for Kriegers Flak are as follows:
1. Kriegers Flak ApS (owned by Energie Baden Württemberg AG (EnBW AG)).
2. Wpd HOFOR Stadtwerke München, Kriegers Flak SPV.
3. European Energy Offshore Consortium (owned by European Energy A/S and Boralex Europe S.A.).
4. A not yet established company by Vattenfall Vindkraft A/S.
5. Kriegers Flak Offshore Wind I/S (a not yet established company by Statoil ASA and E.ON Wind Denmark AB).
6. ScottishPower Renewable Energy Limited
7. DONG Energy Wind Power A/S
The DEA will implement the tender over the next year. The decision of the winner of the tender is expected to be published in December 2016. The wind farm is expected to be in operation before the end of 2021.