- Published: 03 December 2014 03 December 2014
Senvion has concluded a turnkey contract with Âncora Wind – Energia Eólica, S.A. for the delivery and installation of 84 wind turbines with a total rated power of 171.6MW for five wind farms in Portugal.
Project sponsors are Galp Energia SGPS, S.A., Martifer SGPS. S.A. and Ferrostaal GmbH:
- Moimenta I and II wind farms each will have 21 Senvion MM92 turbines
- 11 Senvion MM92 turbines will be installed in the Picos Vale do Chão wind farm
- 19 Senvion MM92 turbines will be installed in the Três Marcos wind farm.
- 12 Senvion MM100 turbines are destined for the Sernancelhe wind farm.
Construction of the Moimenta I and II and the Picos Vale do Chão wind farms is scheduled to start in early 2015. Construction of the Sernancelhe and Três Marcos wind farms will then start in spring and summer of 2015. Installation of the turbines will start in summer 2015. Senvion also signed 20 years full service contracts for the maintenance of the wind farms.