- Published: 01 June 2022 01 June 2022
Renewable Power Capital (RPC) has reached a deal on a 528MW cluster of ready-to-build onshore wind projects located in Sweden’s Kramfors and Sollefteå municipalities.
The project locations are as follows:
- Knäsjöberget, in the Sollefteå municipality
- Sörlidberget, in the Kramfors and Sollefteå municipalities
- Vitberget, in the Kramfors municipality
- Storhöjden, in the Kramfors municipality
The transaction, valued at €800million, includes the acquisition of the projects and the commitment of the capital required for construction. The four sites are expected to generate power ready for export to grid in Q4 2025. RPC will be responsible for completing the procurement and overseeing the construction management of the projects. Renewable Power Capital is a pan-European renewable energy investment platform established in 2020, backed by CPP Investments. Renewable Power Capital is registered in the United Kingdom, with headquarters in London.