Follow us at  twitter
The partnership between Hydro Tasmania and Chinese renewable energy business Shenhua Clean Energy Holdings Pty Ltd (SCE) was extended to include the AUS$ 394 million Musselroe Wind Farm.

The partnership extends the current arrangements that involve the joint ownership, management and operation of the Woolnorth wind farms (Bluff Point and Studland Bay) in north-west Tasmania to embrace the Musselroe project. SCE will take a 75 per cent share in the 168MW Musselroe Wind Farm, currently being built by Hydro Tasmania and expected to be fully operational by 1 July 2013. Hydro Tasmania will retain the remaining 25 per cent share. SCE has paid AUS$ 89 million for the share.
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio