Latest Issue
 
Windtech International May June 2024 issue

 

FOLLOW US AT

follow

 

follow


Innergex Renewable Energy has completed the acquisition of the 44MW Yonne wind farm located in northern France. The Yonne wind facility was under construction when Innergex announced the acquisition of 8 French wind projects in March 2016.

Its commissioning activities began in the fourth quarter of 2016 and were completed at the end of January 2017. Innergex owns a 69.55% interest in the wind farm and Desjardins Group Pension Plan owns the remaining 30.45%. The total purchase price amounts to € 35.2 million (equivalent to CAN$ 49.0 million), subject to certain adjustments and includes € 3.8 million (equivalent to CAN$ 5.3 million) of working capital.

 
Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.