Follow us at  twitter
enXco, Inc. has announced the acquisition of an additional 30 per cent share of the Hawi Wind Project from International Energy Services, U.S.A., Inc. (IES).

This acquisition will now increase enXco's ownership in this project to 60 per cent with the remaining 40 per cent interest being held by Hawi Renewable Development Inc. The Hawi project is located near Upolu Point on the Big Island of Hawaii and comprises 16 Vestas V47 wind turbines with a long-term power purchase agreement with Hawaii Electric Light Company (HELCO).
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio