- Published: 04 February 2022 04 February 2022
Now entering its second year as the trade organisation representing the US renewable energy industry, the American Clean Power Association (ACP) has announced its newly elected Board Officers for 2022.
The 2022 American Clean Power Association Board Officers include:
- Chair: Craig Cornelius, CEO, Clearway Energy Group
- Chair-Elect: Leo Moreno, President, AES Clean Energy
- Treasurer: Susan Nickey, Executive Vice President and Chief Client Officer, Hannon Armstrong
- Secretary: John Pemberton, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel, Southern Power
The ACP Board of Directors includes representatives from the wind, solar, storage and transmission sectors, as well as a diversity of individuals and business models, corporate offtakers, financial firms, utilities, construction companies, and manufacturers. The new appointments were initiated at ACP’s recent board meeting on December 6.