- Published: 02 June 2017 02 June 2017
Leosphere brings its community together with a Lidar user session within the upcoming Offshore Wind Energy 2017 in London (6-8th of June, Day 1). Open to everyone upon registration, this free event is the ideal place for users and non-users to challenge their views and learn about the potential offered by this technology, quickly becoming a standard in offshore.
The key players in the offshore industry will be there to share their own Lidar experiences:
- Deutsche WindGuard: Application of nacelle based Lidar for offshore power curve tests
- ECN: Offshore wind development with standalone Lidar
- EDF EN: Reducing uncertainties: vertical profiler, floating, scanning and nacelle Lidars
- MHI Vestas: Power curve verification with nacelle two-beam Lidar on V164-8.0 MW
- RES: Lidar: Just like / better than a mast?
- Siemens: From R&D to Plug & Play: 8 years of nacelle Lidar experience
- SSE: Replacing masts with Lidar for financing and performance assessment
- UL DEWI: Offshore wind Lidar since 2009: from R&D to commercial applications